The Women’s Counselling Service in Recklinghausen supports and counsels women and girls from the age of 16 on the following topics:
• General life counselling
• Domestic violence
• Physical and/or mental violence/abuse
• Sexualized violence, harassment, abuse, rape
• Separation or divorce
• Eating disorder
• Depressions, anxiety or other other mental health problems
• Coming out, sexual orientation
• Dealing with illness, grief or death
• Questions about existential security
• Other problems, e.g. with family, partnership, education
Counselling is free of charge and anonymous if desired. It takes place in the rooms at 🏠 Springstraße 6 in 45657 Recklinghausen (near the Recklinghausen main station).
Counselling sessions take place at the following times:
Monday: 9:00 am – 16:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am – 16:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am – 16:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am – 18:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 13:00 pm
You have experienced violence or you feel threatened and urgently need help?
Dial the police emergency number: 📞 110
The police can oblige the offender to leave the shared home for 10 days. You will then have time to think about what to do.
It is also possible to apply to the local court for a restraining order.
Here you will find the contact details of the Recklinghausen Local Court: